Wednesday, June 14, 2006

shakin' all over

firstly id like to congratulate those who organised the rhythm nation event - what a success! darn good i thought it was, with a great array of talent displayed. but i was very impressed with how smoothly it ran, without a hitch, apart from 2chokes 1st song, alas. But still, very good 2 all who took part.

just occasionally, its weird, but my thighs, or sometimes my knees, get the quivers. i first noticed this when i went to australia for the first time, 2 years ago. i was just sat there, in an armchair in the living room, reading patriot games, when it was probably my left, thigh just started quivering and i couldnt stop it. very bizarre. this however, wasnt the only time during the course of that holiday that it did so. quite frequently in fact, this occurred, whether the chair was in the reclining position or in the normal mode.

*aside* - *is this a library?!!!? kids running round, crying or shouting, workmen on the roof banging for britain, adults - grown, respectable members of society, sitting on the table next to me just chatting away as if we're in a park, the same running kid is now shouting as hes - SHUT UP!!!!! Please!!!!!*

Anyway, so yeh, on an infrequent basis my thigh just tends to go into mild spasms if im sat down. it would probably stop if i stood up, ive not really tried that, hmmn, its not major but a tad weird. anyway, i was having my dinner earlier - a lovely toasted cheese sandwich - and both my thighs started quivering. gosh! what can you do?!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timbo I do worry about you sometimes! You should incorporate your leg quivver into that rock move you do (which by the way myself and Maz think that move you do is great) when Curious by design have their next gig.

3:03 PM  
Blogger T said...

Tim,

I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU'RE A DAMN WEIRDO!!

Ahem.

In other news, one of my World Cup sweepstakes teams (I have Spain and Portugal) is winning 3-0 at the moment in their opening game...go Spain!! Portugal won their first game a couple of days go, 1-0. Things are looking good *big grin*, though it's early days yet.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Spain too so I was hyped to see them leading 4 - 0.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

LoL, Tim you seriously make me laugh, not in a mean way I'd like to add :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

Of course you're shaking.

You are Timmeh!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

lol

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home