Tuesday, April 11, 2006

back 'ere

hey all, got back yesterday mornin, nice and early. 2 degrees, 2! couldnt believe it. I was in shorts and t-shirt last week. ah well, there we go. you know i just discovered that theres a massive 6,500 strong church in adelaide, well, that is to say, i discovered it on friday when i was on the murray and chatting to the boat driver and he mentioned it. by then it was too late for me to actually go on sunday cos thats when we left. hmmn. next time.

once again i did quite well for sleep on the plane - slept for 5.5 hours and dozed for anopther 1.5. that has gone quite some way towards mitigating - now theres a word you dont see on a blog everyday - the effects of jet lag. which i still have - for instance, i am not quite sure that when i stand up i will remain on my feet or not. i will have to risk it in a bit.

you know its funny, but i was just thinking the other day how its not a conventional hoiliday, but how with part of my family being over there and all, its actually a part of my life.

hmmn. its a bit deep for this time of morning isnt it. theyve got new computers in the library now. theyre groovy flat screen jobs with new boxes etc, and for some reason, the time youre allowed on the net has jumped from 45 mins to 2 hours. fine with me. not that im gonna be spending 2 hours here but its handy if you need it i guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be jet lagged it sounds like you got some good sleep in.

I got moved on my flight home and put next to this obese lady who then nudged me everytime I dozed off - didn't sleep the whole way home.

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE LIBRARY.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home