Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the choir

I got called into work yesterday, and i was so glad! I mean, something to do!! I havent been in 3 weeks nearly, cos i had 2 weeks worth of holiday to take.

I would just like to say how impressed i was with the choir on monday night. I went down into the storeroom just to get a speaker out, and as i was passing through i was surrounded by the entire choir singing a song at full blast. It sounded good. Ive never quite been able to appreciate the chouir at full volume in the main church, cos obviously the sound just disappears in the hall, but down there in the little youth room on monday night - Sounded good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

ahh Timmeh - they are so good aren't they. Sometimes on a Monday night I just think - WOW they learn so fast and sound so good - what a blessing

9:56 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

THATS CUZ I WAS THERE!!lOL

10:29 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

lol.

My mouth was shut when Tim when walked through.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home