Thursday, February 23, 2006

The 4 thing.

The 4 thing
Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:
1. paperboy - early mornings for 3 months - it nearly did me in.
2. worked in roys chip shop for 5 weeks when i was 14 - communication problems with roy meant that instead of gently placing the chicken in the deep fat fryer, i threw it in from a height of about 2 feet and jumped back in horror as the fat exploded in front of me.
3.worked in oasis when it was a bookshop as well as a cafe.
4. sainsburys - for thlast 5 and a half years

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. A few good men
2. Indiana jones - well, i used to be able to
3. romeo and juliet - i like the way theyve juxtaposed the old language with the contemporary locations
4. Bill and teds excellent adventure.

Four Places I have lived:
1. Kingswood
2. kingswood
3. kingswood
4. kingswood

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. match of the day
2. have i got news for you
3. QI
4. the apprentice

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Australia
2. boston
3. lake garda
4. isle of wight - love it man

Four websites I visit daily:
1. blogger.com
2. yahoo.com
3. ?
4. ?

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chicken curry - most sorts
2. chilli
3. roast
4. moussaka - its got to be done norm

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. somewhere warm
2. somewhere hot
3. any place is ok as long as Gods with you
4. although some are better than others

Four people I am tagging:
1. dunno whos been tagged so here goes - sara
2. kt
3. Daz
4. Just

3 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

I like the use of the word 'juxtaposed'.

The rest of the list is cool too.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill and Teds excellent adventure films (is there more than one i swear there is) are so funny they only play them at christmas tho which kinda sucks

11:34 AM  
Blogger Timmay!! said...

yep, theres 2. bill and teds bogus journey is the other one.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home