Friday, February 03, 2006

Hi there. just like to say thank you to all the lovely people who took the time and trouble to read this blog. You make me feel soooooooooo special! You know, i was actually going to write something useful on here today, inspired by the cs lewis quote that t has on his home page thing, but i've forgotten it. it was something along the lines of...................dang! Oh well.

I will say something else which might be useful though. I had this curry last night and oh! It was great. Just out of a jar like pretty much any curry sauce you can get, but golly gosh. It surely has to be one of the best tasting sauces ive ever had in my life! It was a tikka masala from - get this right - from lidls. oh yes! That exquisite supermarket well known for its fabulous culinary dishes! It was great though seriously, you got to try it. Its got this kind of black label on it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try to look out for it next time I'm in lidls - probably when I am looking for some diving gear. They sell the craziest stuff.

2:42 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

The madness continues....

3:58 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

... lol, lidls also do really nice pizzas! I never knew until not long ago that you have to pay for the carrier bags!!!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

tim you're funnay

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home