Wednesday, April 05, 2006

down under, part 2.5

g'day pommes! i got a hat! oh yeh, a genu-ine australian hat with no corks cos i didnt want to look like ralph harris. i saw this didgeridoo busker in the town the other day, it was really cool, he was just sitting there like all good buskers do, playing away. great sound on they things, i love it.

My nephew spewed on me for the first time today. so far ive managed to avoid it, like ive just given him back to my sister and then he spewed, for instance. but today the little tike got me! nah it wasnt too bad really, hes done much worse on other people. yeh im going to miss him really, not being around as he grows up. *bawls! sob sob!* ah well. guess ill just have to come back at some point in the future. not sure when though. anyone fancy coming? think ill go and see a few more places next time, probably get in a trip to sydney or something, perhaps even uluru.

planning on going to the murray river on friday, taking a boat and getting in a bit of a cruise down australias longest river. planning on starting from murraybridge if youre interested in looking it up on a map, and if youre not then you dont need to read that last sentence!

well this is tim from oz, signing off with the last blog before i get back. see you soon. over and out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought my dad back a hat with corks but it was from the $10 shop. It was bright green with a yellow kangeroo on the front of it lol. I found it very amusing. I looked at some of those genuine Aussie hats when I was in Cairns. I really really like them. They're muchess cool.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Timmay!! said...

my dad got one actually, from a second hand shop or something, it was only about $2, and its dark blue with yellow strings to the corks! Hes only wore it the once and i doubt he'll be wearing it again!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

hey Timmay great to here from you - you're a big softy uncle really aint ya!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home