Tuesday, February 27, 2007

countryside to stir the soul

this might be the shortest come-back in history. ah! I'm off to ireland soon - i've always fancied going. Dublin, in fact, home of guiness and u2. And ken doherty - current world no.1 snooker player -if you don't believe me check out www.worldsnooker.com! I'm hoping to get out of the city for a bit to see some of the proper irish countryside of yore - the hills and stuff, oh yeh. Thats what i would really like to see. Im not taking my guitar, but i can just imagine it would be the ideal place to sit/lie down and strum until your heart's content. Singing with the birds, underneath the bright blue skies, feeling the green grass beneath you- being 'out there' with nature. Y'know, its funny, but the more i start to hear myself talk like this the more i'm beginning to think ive either got that 'romantic' streak running through me, like those great romantic poets - keats, mills and so on, - or i'm a hippy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mafia! said...

Umm...Tim...I hate to burst your little fantasy bubble, but you're talking about Ireland, sitting outside, under blue sky. You *do* know in Ireland it rains and rains and rains and rains......

3:18 PM  
Blogger TommyDB said...

"This morning, Tim discovered the Craggy Hills of Dublin, and that he is now a bit gay."

Ah. I hate that advert.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Timmay!! said...

it can't rain, thats not allowed! At least, not on a bright blue day. mmm. bright blue skies, with the sun out, sitting on the grass.....!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

ur a hippy Tim, embrace it!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be hippy and I want to get stoned.

HAHA YOU'RE A HIPPY TIMMAY.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can safely say its your romantic streak x x x

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hippy ;-P

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home